Saturday 18 February 2012

London Fashion Week: Giles



As all of you fashion lovers probably know, this years London fashion week started yesterday on the 17th February and will continue until the 22nd February. Throughout the duration of the fashion show; many worldwide iconic fashion designers will be featuring their new collections in the show; this includes Paul Smith, Mulberry, Nicole Fahri and Jasper Conran. I have to say though, while I was looking through the London Fashion week schedule, one designer really stood out for me. Amongst the Giles Spring/summer collection of statement, shapely and playful clothes; I love the Midnight blue silk dress which looks both sensual and effortless; which I think was intentionally done by Giles to give a gracefully captivating look. To see the rest of Giles' collection visit this link> www.londonfashionweek.co.uk/designer-profile.aspx?DesignerID=129  I think it's great that he parades the collection on a model who doesn't look anorexic- but slim and glowing. It almost seems like most designer's think it looks great when their models look half-starved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment